Do you have a passion for coffee & numbers? Do you dare to take responsibility in daily financial issues and do you like to think along about improving processes? Are you analytically and organizationally strong and do you like to participate in daily operations without a 9 to 5 mentality? Apply as Financial controller!
You work from an attractive office in Nunspeet with a small and friendly team in a fast international trading environment. Coffee is in our blood. As a result, you will end up in a driven team of hard workers.
What does the job involve:
- Professionalization of the financial reports and overall work processes regarding Finance.
- The (further) implementation of necessary improvements within our financial department.
- You work closely with the head of the administration in the field of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, payment issues and follow-up of outstanding invoices.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has HBO or academic work and thinking level
- Preferably at least 2 years of experience in a similar financial position.
- Has a good command of the Dutch and English language. Proficiency in the German language is a plus.
- Has experience with Exact or other accounting software.
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills, you work accurately, proactively and do not shy away from challenges by taking responsibility.
- Has insight into the relationship between processes, systems and information flows.
- Interested in international trade and would like to work in a small but dynamic team.
Bijdendijk is a trading company in raw coffee beans. We deliver the tastiest coffees to our customers worldwide and take care of the entire process from purchasing, logistics, storage and sales. As a Financial Controller you work directly with the head of the administration. You discuss current financial matters and issues on a daily basis and you carry out the tasks together. In addition to the tastiest coffee every day, we offer a challenging and varied full-time job with excellent primary and secondary employment conditions that suit your position. 0341-370371
For more information about the position, please contact Robbert Bouw / Mark Bouw.
Are you interested? Send your application before 11 April 2022 by email to:
G. Bijdendijk B.V.
8071 JH Nunspeet
attn. Liesbeth Stelwagen
Phone: 0341 370371
Acquisition response to this advertisement is not appreciated.